Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

Hi kids we're back again. It has been a really niece week. Most of you have greeted teachers a classmates, wishing a Happy New Year to ones and the others. Well it's my turn.

Make this New Year be one of the best ever.

I wish all my students a Happy New Year 2012!



Have you heard about New year's Resolutions?

Let's have a look at the definition from Cabridge Dictionaries Online.

(A New Year's Resolution is) a promise that you make to yourself to start doing something good or stop doing something bad on the first day of the year.


"Have you made any New Year's resolutions?" "Yes, I'm going to eat more healthily and give up smoking."
Have you ever made any New Year's resolutions? I'm absolutely sure you all have.
Is studying more among them?
Watch the video you'll find in the following link and then do the exercise below.
New Year's Resolutions (www.bbc.co.uk)

Tell me about your promises and post a comment with at least two New Year's Resolutions of your own (don't copy the others and try to be original).
Useful expressions:   I plan to…
                                  I've promised myself to…
                                  I'm going to...
                                  I intend to...

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At February 27, 2012 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Mar Martín said...

M.Martín Morales:I'm going to be more happy.
I'm going to help who need it.

 
At February 27, 2012 at 6:22 PM , Blogger oliverfreixas37 said...

I plan to: Have more fun with friends and be a good student.(Oliver Freixas)

 
At February 28, 2012 at 5:53 PM , Anonymous merifandi8 ( Meritxell Fandiño) said...

I intend to overcome any problems and continue on to.

I've promised myself not to leave school

 
At February 29, 2012 at 12:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to travel much more
I plan to certificate in German

Sofía

 
At February 29, 2012 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Eva Pavo Fernández said...

I inted to control myself when I'm angry
I'm going to make happy the other whenever I can do it

 
At February 29, 2012 at 12:18 PM , Blogger Pau Gibert Clemente said...

Pau Gibert:
I'm going to be relaxed in class.
I'm going to be a nice student.

 
At February 29, 2012 at 12:21 PM , Blogger Andrea Lozano said...

Andrea Lozano:
-I'm going to study more.
-I've promised with my group of rollerblading to go to Spain's champion.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home