Friday, April 30, 2010

ESO1 Making Chocolate Brownies!!


Hi everybody!
I promised I would try to find something easy and normal for you to do this long weekend.
And I think I have found the perfect recipe ... do you want to try it?
Let's see if you are good cooks!!

Instructions:


  1. Watch the video as many times as necessary (it goes pretty fast)

  2. Write down the ingredients on a piece of paper (just in case)

  3. Finally, copy the actions you see in the video (remember to ask for an adult's help, don't mess around in the kitchen alone!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=-9AGn6o_CSI&feature=fvw
It's quite easy, isn't it?
Enjoy your homework and see you on Monday with your brownies!!
CONGRATULATIONS KIDS!!!!
That was a great job. Well done!!
Did you find it easy? Did you enjoy it? Was it fun?
Please tell me about it ...

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At May 3, 2010 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Segur que estarà boníssim,quin "festin" farem a clasee JeJeJe!


Adeuu!


Victor Bretones

 
At May 4, 2010 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi I'm Alfos Cano Perez, of 1-ESO-A. I tasted the recipe, this is good.

Bye.

 
At May 4, 2010 at 8:54 PM , Blogger raul said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At May 9, 2010 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Marc Guerrero Valero 1rESO A

it's very cool becouse it make a chocolat cake i also is very easy

 
At May 10, 2010 at 7:28 AM , Blogger carlos lopez garcia said...

Carlos López 1rESOA
hi Paqui.I like make the recipe because it's easy and good.

bye

 
At May 10, 2010 at 9:29 PM , Blogger Maitane said...

Hi Paqui ! It was fun to make the work of brownes. The best Brownies were those of Guillem. I caught a stomach ache I have swollen of brownies. Hooh ! Jose Luís and Tresa also liked the Brownies jaja.

Goodbye Paqui. Haveure quan reptim (aixó no ho se dir) jaja.

 
At May 11, 2010 at 7:25 PM , Blogger anna said...

I´m Anna Mallofré;
Hi Paqui, the brownie is very good but i don´t like chocolat.

goodbye

 
At May 12, 2010 at 8:39 PM , Blogger meri said...

Hi paqui,I'm Meritxell Badia.

I think making brownies have been the funniest homework of the course.I hope this will not bee the last one.

BYE!!

 
At May 13, 2010 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi paqui1 I'm Paula.F
it was grat make bwones!

Bye!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home